Hjem - En liten bakeblogg med mine små og store prosjekt.

mandag 24. mai 2010

A couple of cakes

Made two cakes since the last time I posted anything.

The first was my very first marzipan cake. Never made that before. ^^ It had one layer of vanilla, and one layer of raspberrycream, on top a bit of whipped cream and marzipan. The logo is melted chocolate, the letters decoration jello, and the flowers and leaves are made of marzipan. The cake was really good. ^^ Akribi had their 25th year anniversary as a company this May, so that was my excuse to bake this time.



This other cake was a "welcome to the world" cake for a little boy. ^^ Pretty pleased with it actually. Had made the baby figure a few days before, so it was a bit too big. Had to cut the blanket it lays on a bit to fit on the cake. ^^


Same type og cake as the marzipan one, bit one layer og chocolate cream, and one with raspberry cream and banana. Whipped cream under the sugarpaste lid. The decorations are also made in sugarpaste.

From these two cakes I've learned that I really like raspberry cream in these kinds of cakes. ^^ Next time I'll have two layers as raspberry cream and banana I think. =)

1 kommentar: